September 18, 2007

My Portfolio

I have successfully laid the framework for my on-line portfolio!
I want my portfolio to be a reflection of my personal style, experiences in education, and skills utilizing technology in order to easily share information with students, colleagues, family and friends.
I like the layout of my portfolio because it is simple, colorful, and easy to read. The structure of my portfolio will help me achieve my goals because items are organized, clearly labeled and all in one location. I will be continuously revising my portfolio to reflect my most current experiences. I also look forward to condensing all of the useful resources I have accumulated through four years of education classes into one centralized, easy to find location.
It is most definitely a work in progress, but I think it will be a great learning experience for me working towards the finished project.
Wish me luck!

1 comment:

dan j corcoran said...

this is AWESOME! can't wait to see you :-)