September 5, 2007

First Day!

Hello!

So far I have been able to successfully navigate through Blogger and post this message. Setting up an account was very quick and easy, and I am very confident that a class of fifth graders would be able to do it even more quickly. I can see how blogs could be a very useful resource for students working together on a group project.

When I'm not in class I enjoy spending time outdoors. I have always enjoyed playing sports and I am currently a member of the women's ultimate frisbee club team here at State. For anyone who has never heard of it before it is a 7 on 7 team sport that is very easy to learn and I highly recommend trying it. There is an organization called the Ultimate Player's Association that governs the rules of the game and is a source for outreach for the sport as well as a good resource for finding tournaments near where you live.

No comments: