It's very hard to choose a single technology device, but my favorite is my laptop with an Internet connection because it allows me to integrate technology with my whole class lessons.
I use my laptop to project SMART software lessons, show video clips, and use PowerPoint for interactive presentations. Having Internet access allows me to integrate technology seamlessly during lessons using links. Over the summer I created a class website using Weebly for Education. I have found this an invaluable tool for posting links to websites, sharing information with students, and having a central location for all of my favorite resources. I am looking forward this year to adding audio, pictures, and a blog to my class website that students can use.
I also really like using Weebly because I can create accounts for my 4th graders within my own so students can work collaboratively to build their own website. As part of the publishing process for my student's research projects I would like to have them create a webpage to share with the class.
Here is a link to my podcast about my favorite tech device.
The address for my class website is msblackers4thgrade.weebly.com
No comments:
Post a Comment